Thanks for they reply Wayne,

Under an LLC there is a certain level of personal protection yes?
Even if there is only one person in the LLC?

Its my first time generating some revenue off coding (I'm still in
college) and I really would like some legal protection, even though my
apps shouldn't warrant that kind of protection.

-theSmith