That's what I'm talking about !

We do not know, where problems are, when software works on "clean
Android" and do not works on some devices.

For example: Hero's UI's is BUGGY as hell (for example, keyboard
events are not fired correctly).

Another example: why Samsung's GPS is working not the same as in SDK,
G1, Magic and Hero ? Why it does not fires all GPS events properly ?

These small differences often make our apps unusable.

Besides, (Dianne), just look at Market ! Read comments of users of
Google Maps or other Google apps. There ARE a lot of users reporting
FORCE CLOSE for some Google Apps.

It is not just a "my" app problem. It is a whole Android platform
problem. I do not know, maybe some bad design, or just maybe platform
is "too open" for every stupid mutha.. sorry, phone manufacturer. I
know, they are not interested in creating really nice working, 100%
Android compatbile device. They just want to grab our money.

So, if Google's applications are force closing.. how the hell, my app
could be better ?

It could not.

Programming Android is funny, but testing your code, making it run on
every device available, is going to be MISSION IMPOSSIBLE, especially
for small developers.

Waste of time.