When setting the action to ACTION_VIEW and type to "vnd.android-dir/
mms-sms" on the calling intent, multiple phone numbers can be passed
via the address attribute using a semi-colon delimited list:

http://andmobidev.blogspot.com/2010/01/launching-smsmessages-activity-using.html

Don't know if this would work for your situation.