Okay, so I've got this TableLayout, and its full of data - with all of
the rows added programmatically. I've got the TableLayout inside of a
HorizontalScrollView, which in turn is inside a ScrollView - this
gives me scrolling both horizontally and vertically. What I'm trying
to do now is add a header row to it that will not scroll. I've tried
moving things around so that both of my scroll views were actually
inside of the TableLayout and adding the TableRows to the
HorizontalScrollView; my hope was to be able to then add the header
row outside of the scroll views.

The only other thing I can think of is having a second table layout
just for the header row, but getting the columns to line up seems like
it would be difficult, and also moving both the table rows
horizontally simultaneously is not feasible. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance