Hello All,
 I am facing an Out Of Memory Exception while playing with the
application for sometime.
I looked in to HeapDump using MAT, and also monitored the heap through
DDMS. But HeapDump looks good to me and DDMS heap size is well in
limit. Still I am getting this Exception.
This morning when it crashed the DDMS heap details are:
Heap size ->  5.945 MB
allocated  ->  4.463 MB
Free        ->  1.482 MB
%Used   ->   75.07%

Could anyone help me to resolve this? as my timeslines are very
closure and this is a show stopper for me.

Thanks in Advance.
Irfan