On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Aaron Rudolph <aanrudol...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm accessing my equivalent of 'et' from another function. It works
> fine when I access the variable from the function in which the
> EditText was created, but when I access it from a button callback, it
> gives me an error. Don't know how to get the debug info.

You really need to provide more information about what your problem is if
you want help.
What's the error? What does your code look like?
Without more information I could suggest 101 things that may not be
applicable in this case.

And debug information is available in the LogCat window (assuming you're
using Eclise).