Mark:  Regarding the compression of the APK, what is it comparable to
in compression ratio:  WinZip? gzip, etc? It would seem to me that it
still might make sense to uncompress it and place it on the sdcard for
speed since having to query, for example a compressed database file
would take lots of extra time for each query or DML operation. Am I
right on this or is there something ELSE I don't get. LOL