On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 7:26 AM, Shekhar <shekhar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I need a sample program where i can see
> the usuage of inflate method so that it will be easy for me to
> understand

No, you need to put some time and effort into doing your own work and then
posting back here if you get stuck on specifics.
MrChaz already pointed you to the class and function you need to use.
Reading the documentation on the function and playing with it for about 5
minutes should be all you need to get going.