I was just wondering if it is actually possible to create a stream,
similar to the "Default" stream, and have it recognized as a ringtone
by any of the ringtone pickers on the phone. Currently I am using the
"Default" streams for calls and for texts and it works just fine, but
there is some major gripes with the whole thing, and I would honestly
like a little more control over what is going on behind the scenes.

Note: By stream I just mean some pointer that is static within the
picker list(Says something like Shuffled Tone in list), but can be
point to many different things and can be changed without requiring
any work from the user.