Hi GuoBin,

I understand what u mean below. I think that's the standard way the android
deal with the event. Event goes through a current path within the activity.
No event will go out of the current activity.

As a surround way, is there any method that can let the current activity
find out who is behind him? so he  might communicate with the one behind
it?

Anyway, think you for taking your time to think the question.

Shawn.