On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 11:52 PM, Kasra Rahjerdi <
johncena4presid...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The ListView's row
> layout is a LinearLayout that has two things in it, one AdMob layout
> and one TextView

So EVERY row in your list has an ad but you only want to show every fifth
one? I assume that is so there's only one ad show on the screen at a time?
May I suggest you go about this a different way? Use the list view header or
footer object as the ad or add a completely separate LinearLayout above or
below the ListView that has the ad.

Besides the issues you've described, what happens on a large-screen device
that shows more than five rows at a time? User gets two or more ads at a
time. What happens on small-screen device or when switching orientation such
that the screen height is smaller than normal? You may not display any ads
at all.

Either way seems inconsistent. My $0.02.