Hi,

   I have developed a simple application in which I connect to dark star
server through android client. In my client I have implemented
SimpleClientListener. When I try to set text of a textview in
receivedMessage called by the server it throws an exception
"android.view.ViewRoot$CalledFromWrongThreadException: Only the original
thread that created a view hierarchy can touch its views". I handled this
issue by updating my textviews through handlers. Is it the recommended way?

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Hassan Imtiaz