How the Archos handles market:// ?

I'm not sure if this still holds true -- but in previous versions of
AppsLib (The Archos Market) essentially hijacked this protocol. So the
protocol did work, just not the same way.

Though if the user has AppsLib installed and google market - via the
symlink hack - I have no idea which one would catch the URI.

-Tim Strazzere