Thanks Murphy, Jens!
We are using one contentprovider two share all data amount many apps.
In fact, we are developing contentprovider as the bridge between apps
and database, sound like JDBC. Switching to a remote service sounds
like a option but we don't think it is good design that exposing one
service and one contentprovider to other apps which need process with
database.

I have to agree with Jens. In real world, content provider seems not
enough for every one.

Now we think about another option - to refactor our db design. Hope we
can get something at the end of this road.

James