Hi,
I have an app which makes use of several layout-views...Every layout-
view also got a class for it, which extend the Activity class...
One class for example retrieves some database values whilst offering a
search form to the user...  Afterwards the user can select one of
those values and he gets presented with another screen which gives
similar options as the one selected...
Anyways, I'd like for the first Activity to be able to send an array
with data (Strings for example) to the second one...
Right now I show an activity by using :

Intent i = new Intent(this, activitysName.class);
startActivity(i);

I have no idea whilst using this construction how I can "initialize"
the new object with the String array I want to pass to it...
So how should this be achieved ? Should I be using something else
instead of an Intent-Activity combination ?

Thanks in advance