Hello everybody,
I´ve got a problem with my current app.
I want to see a picture while starting the app.
I´ve already tried to use use a while-method but if I launch the app it
´ll wait a few seconds but it will not appear my picture.

In a simple Java project I would use this command and I also don´t
know what kind of command I´ll have to use to see the picture:

      public class waiting {
        int seconds = 5;
        System.out.println("Waiting: " + seconds);
        try {
            Thread.sleep(5000);
        } catch (InterruptedException e) {}
        System.out.println("Done");

    }
}

But if I use the command in Android it will not work!!!

Do you know what to do?

Please help me!!!

With kind regards

Viktor B.