Hi,

wow thanks a lot, your guess was right, I was missing an invalidate.
Most of the time I would do an animateTo and that itself would trigger
an invalidate :-)

But unfortunately still not everything works.
There seems to be a problem with focus handling.
I can set the different items focus by taping on them or by calling
setFocus.
But if an item has focus, I then tap on an empty region so that the item
looses it's focus, you can neither set the focus by taping on it nor by
calling setFocus. The only thing that helps to get it out of this broken
state is if you tap on a different item and then on the original.

I traced it down and it seems that the correct item gets the focus set
internally. I can check this with getFocus. But during the getMarker
call you see the bitSet is wrongly 0.

So maybe this time it is a real bug in mapview?

Thanks a lot, Fabian

And sorry for those many posts :-(