Hello all,

I can construct an Activity that utilized OpenGL to draw a square, set
properties, and
make it rotate around a fixed point by implementing
android.opengl.GLSurfaceView,Renderer
and configuring:

public void onSurfaceCreated(GL10 gl, EGLConfig config) {}

public void onDrawFrame(GL10 gl) {}

public void onSurfaceChanged(GL10 gl, int width, int height) {}

-----Separately----

I can construct a live wallpaper by drawing an image (Bitmap) to a
Canvas
as specified at:

http://developer.android.com/resources/samples/CubeLiveWallpaper/index.html

My Question:

I'm trying to figure out how to create a GLSurface and draw to it
within a Live Wallpaper.
I'm all about doing research. So, any advice is appreciated.

The Simple Cube wallpaper demo Google provided was VERY helpful.
I think a lot of folks would like to see something along those except
with an OpenGL cube in mind.

--Much appreciated. I'm totally new to OpenGL.

Josh Beck