From: JP <joachim.pfeif...@gmail.com>
Date: Feb 15, 2:48 pm
Subject: Force Close just restarts the app?
To: Android Developers

On Feb 13, 12:45 pm, Steeler <cowboyd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I only have one activity in this app, but it still does it.

What Dianne's saying is that multiple instances of the Activity reside
on the activity stack, right on top of each other.
I have a similar problem when the activity stack does not seem to
clear on HOME. Next time the user exits through BACK, the previous
instance of the activity is revealed as it sits on top now. To the
user it looks as if the BACK button didn't work.