Hi guys..

In my application i want to do Screen Orientation

public void onConfigurationChanged(Configuration newConfig)
        {
                super.onConfigurationChanged(newConfig);
                setContentView(R.layout.screen1_landscape);
        }

This is the function that im using in onCreate() method.

But when i use this it is showing an error like

        - Syntax error on token ")", ; expected
        - Syntax error on token "(", ; expected
        - void is an invalid type for the variable onConfigurationChanged

Its an important task..could anyone please respond to resolve my issue

Any help appreciated