I am pretty new to Android and have a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to drag and drop a UI widget from one activity to
another activity?

2. Does android support multiple non fullscreen applications running
active concurently  (say a browser and phone screen next to each
other)?

3. Is it possible to customize the home screen instead of going with
android default home screen? If so, can we change the layout and
widgets in that screen completely?

Waiting for your valuable inputs.....

Thanks.