Hi All,

For changing from portrait to landscape mode i have done some changes
in manifest.xml and included some code in test.java file

In manifest.xml i have included <activity_name
android:configChanges="orientation"/>

i entered some data in portrait mode.
but when i rotate my mobile from portrait to landscape the control
goes to onConfigurationChanged() method.

public void onConfigurationChanged(Configuration newConfig)
{
        super.onConfigurationChanged(newConfig);
        setContentView(R.layout.screen1_landscape);
}

in the above method im displaying one more new screen..
here is the problem that the data entered in portrait mode is not
retrieving in landscape mode..

Please let me know where am going wrong???