Thanks Mark.
Yes using webView is possible as I am doing for other mobile OS(BREW/
Symbian).We considered this option before. but the issue is then I
need to provide data communication layer and handling. Also I cannot
provide each and every operations in Webview like Cookie/Favorites and
all other features native browser is giving.

Thanks
Sam