hello

I m developing an android app, i ve had a problem with the layout
editor. I m using eclipse 3.5.1 for RCP/plugin developers, the android
developers kit version 0.9.5 and jdk 1.6 in ubuntu 8.04 hardy heron.

I ve been working good until one day i had to modificate my UI. when i
tried to see my main.xml layout i found the following error:

Null Pointer Exception then NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize
class sun.awt.X11.XToolkit

I was looking for a solution but i didn't find so i reintalled all.
Eclipse, ADT, SDK and Java. First it (layout) looked to work again but
in two days it broke again.

I m so frustrated cause i dont know what i do to get this error. First
it works then don t .why?

I hope anybody can help me

thanks

Nestor