Hi,

Good initiative !

I would shorten the all thing so that it is read by more people. You
can for example leave everything that we all know and doesn't add to
the idea : " (you couldn't include a screenshot in your app's
description before then)."

But it's a good idea and it would be time for google to improve the
developper part of the market which is a joke today !!

I'll sign as soon as you tell us where :D

Yahel