Mike - I think Apple's approach may be good for Apple, and probably
not that compatible with the openness of Android?
Also, what's better of Apple's approach other than that users don't
have to give their identity (email addresses etc) to individual
developers?  If you suggest it here, we could definitely consider to
add it to the library if appropriate.

"mssmison" - thanks for your interest and compliment.  Please let me
know if you have any issues with the code.