On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 8:17 AM, DroidBy <meikeng....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am happy that you give me a clue on this, however I am not able to
> open the link that you post, it will redirect me to a blank webpage.
> Can you repaste the link? or the main link that I can browse into the
> sub-pages of this?

Strange, the link works for me. I linked to a formatted page on the
Google Code site, but if the link isn't working for you, try viewing
the file directly:

http://mylockforandroid.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/myLock/src/i4nc4mp/myLock/LiteLockMediator.java

> Btw, Do you have any idea on the KeyGuardManager? Can I use that to
> disable the HOME key?

Sorry, I have no idea. I'm not familiar with the key guard stuff. Take
a look at some of the other screen locking code out there, there are
quite a few projects on Sourceforge and Google Code.