Hey guys,

  I am bit puzzled by an app widget's lifecyle.

  When I create a widget my own configuration activity is launched,
some data is entered, I store this data some place and call finish on
my config activity like this:

Intent resultValue = new Intent();
resultValue.putExtra(AppWidgetManager.EXTRA_APPWIDGET_ID, appWidgetId);
setResult(RESULT_OK, resultValue);
finish();

Now I would expect to see something like that in my log:

I/System.out(  312): onReceive...=android.appwidget.action.APPWIDGET_ENABLED
I/System.out(  312): onReceive...=android.appwidget.action.APPWIDGET_UPDATE

But as a matter of fact those log entries from above are created when
the configuration activity is *started*. Is that right? Am I doing
something wrong here?
Should I invent some artificial limbo/default state for the widget
that can be displayed when it is in its configuration mode?

Cheers,
Mariano