Loki117 wrote:
> I had a quick questions around animations and what is going on. So I
> have buttons in a vertical row down the side of the screen. Upon
> clicking the last button the row animates and slides out at the top of
> the screen. This works HOWEVER when the user clicks the same button
> again (the only button still visible) nothing happens. It seems that
> if I click where the button used to be the view reanimates. Does
> anyone know why this happens or how I can fix it?

I'm sure there's a purpose for fillAfter(true), but I have not found it.

If you want the effects of the animation to be permanent, you need to
add a listener to the animation, find out when the animation ends, and
then take steps to make the changes that the animation simulates.

So, for example, if you are sliding a button off of the screen, when the
animation ends, you could make the visibility of that button be GONE, or
remove it from its parent container, or something.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Consulting/App Development: http://commonsware.com/consulting