hi  all,

I used dispatchTouchEvent on mapview,
the code is bellow:
===========================
public boolean dispatchTouchEvent(MotionEvent ev) {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        //test
        Projection p=mMapView01.getProjection();
        GeoPoint g=p.fromPixels((int)ev.getX(), (int)ev.getY());
        double d1=g.getLatitudeE6()/1E6;
        double d2=g.getLongitudeE6()/1E6;
        showDialog("lat:"+d1+"lon:"+d2);  //a dialog output

        return super.dispatchTouchEvent(ev);
}
============================
in fact, when I touch the mapview,
then I want to show a dialog to output the longtitude
and latitude of the position I touch,
and there are two problems...

1) when I touch the mapview, it will show the dialog **twice**,
that is there are two dialog shows.

2) when I want to move the map(by drag), then the dispatchTouchEvent
will be trigger, so I need the program to know whether  *this touch*
need to
show dialog.

so why and to implement...
and I want to know if there are other methods to address
my requirement?

thanks!