Hi,

I have a notification which is being created with a PendingIntent
setup with some extras in the Intent.

After the first notification is created, all subsequent notifications
have the same values in their extras as the first, even though the
notification and the extras are being updated.

This means that when the notification is selected and a value is taken
from the extra (eg. timestamp) it has the timestamp of the first
notification rather than the most recent.

All the books I read say that when the notifiers match the old
Notification is updated instead of creating a new one (or something
along those lines). If this isn't how it works, is there a way to
achieve a change in the information attached to the notification?

Thanks in advance.