Zuli, onStop() is called when your Activity is no longer visible, this
may happen if a new activity is created (full screen mode) and is
positioned in front of yours, also it may be caused because another
Activity is resumed and brought to front (also full screen) and in the
last case onStop() is called when your Activity is about to be
destroyed (prior to onDestroy). After onPause() is called there are
two options, onRestart() is called to restart your Activity or
onDestroy() is called to kill your activity. Hope this helped. Bye