Hi all!

I have horizontal layout contains 2 TextView items. The left width is
limited by 10 characters. How can I store strings longer than 10
characters in new lines of this TextView? I need actually fixed width
but possibility to grow heigh.

Now the text "next line" (see xml)  can't be visible.

See following xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
        <LinearLayout  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"