I'm not sure how many of you have noticed, but the reporting system of
Google Checkout has been broken since around noon on Friday. Orders
continue to display in the web interface, but any attempt to query for
orders via HTTP requests or exporting orders to .csv files only
returns updated information prior to 3/5/10. For example, if you had
50 sales yesterday and tried to access the orders via the notification
API or my exporting a spreadsheet, the request would return no
information.

I'm not even sure that the Google Checkout team is aware there is a
problem. I posted a message in the Google Checkout forum:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/checkout-merchants/thread?fid=57b72fe1ae70768a00048138098a14c5&hl=en

There has been no official response. I realize it was over the
weekend, but it's really starting to have a negative impact. If you
are a dev affected by this, please either post in the thread I linked
to or try to contact Google. If someone from Google actually reads
this, could you please try to make the relevant team aware of this
issue if they are not already?