Hi,

I implemented Parcelable on two of my classes, and one class contains
instances of the other. I'm not sure how to read them back in. Here's
an example:

   public class Farm implements Parcelable {
       ArrayList<Horse> mHorses; // Horse implements parcelable too.

      @Override
      public void writeToParcel(Parcel out, int flags) {
          out.writeInt(mHorses.size());
          for (Horse it : mHorses) {
              out.writeParcelable(it, flags);
          }
      }

      private Farm(Parcel in) {
          mHorses = new ArrayList<Horse>();

          int numHorses = in.readInt();
          for (int i = 0; i < numHorses; i++) {
              Horse horse = Horse.CREATOR.createFromParcel(in);
              mHorses.add(horse);
          }
      }
}

Is the way I'm reading them back in correct?

Thanks