Actually, I tried like this:
Intent intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEARCH);

intent.setClassName("com.google.android.youtube",
"com.google.android.youtube.QueryActivity");
intent.putExtra("query", "Susan, American");

intent.setFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK);
startActivity(intent);

but occurred android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: Unable to find explicit
activity class
{com.google.android.youtube/com.google.android.youtube.QueryActivity}; have you
declared this activity in your AndroidManifest.xml?

So I think I got the wrong YouTube package name and QueryActivity name.

Who know what's the exactly package name and QueryActivity name for YouTube in
Éclair?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
David