Your code works fine, but when I click  +/- for month for example, the
textfield month becomes editable (but the others not), when I click
+/- for day the textfield day becomes editable (but month and year
not)....

There is a possibility to block this, no possibilité to edit any
textfield in the DatePicker ?

Thanks a lot :)