Hi everyone,

Not really Android specific but :

I've just read Bob Kern's answer to a vaillant 14 years old programmer
who wants to write a game for Android.

Bob's advice is good as always and he states :
"Learn how to test effectively. Use unit tests for as much of your
system as you can. Go to junit.org for more information. If you write
your tests first, you'll clarify what you want to do, and it all gets
much easier. But testing is also a skill that needs to be developed."

Now I've been a developper for 10 years, mostly solo works, and I have
never ever used UnitTesting, ever. Be it in VB, C++, PHP, ASP, Ruby
and now Android.

Do you guys really use it in your ANDROID apps at all ?
Do you really feel it makes a (significant) difference in your
code(app) in the end ?

>From a conversation from the beginning of the week I'm now having to
learn the full xml RFC, so please don't try to hard to convince me,
I'm beginning to feel dizzy already :D

Sorry for the OOST.

Yahel