Hello,
I want to start developing an application for android and want to buy a phone for this task. But I don't really know, which one would be the best.

I've heard of the ADP2 from Google, which is nearly the same as the HTC Magic. But what exactly are the differences? Is it possible to install the images from http://developer.htc.com/google-io-device.html also on the HTC Magic? If I would decide to buy the ADP2 from Google it costs 399$ + 150$ shipment to Germany, is there a dealer in Germany selling the original ADP2 device?

Or is there an other Android phone for about 399$ available (in Germany), which is good for development?

Thank you
Natanael