Hi,

SVOX Pico is a great product which enhance the TTS support based on
free software. Thanks for this!

As a Debian developer (I want to package this software), I see several
limitations to the files provided in git, regarding the license:

Lingware files in /pico/lang (master branch) are binaries and the
source code is not included. According to the donut branch, it seems
that they are generated from "pico_resources/tools/LingwareBuilding/
PicoLingware_source_files" with tools in "pico_resources/tools/
LingwareBuilding/PicoLingware_tools_windows/tools". Some problems
here :
- those files (tools and src) are not in the master branch
- those files are outdated (2009-10-16 whereas master is 2010-01-12)
- the source code of tools is not provided (but it is said
MODULE_LICENSE_APACHE2)

Docs are not on the master branch (see pico_resources/docs on branch
donut)

Can this be sorted out?

Regards

Mathieu Parent

PS: I have already reported this, but the ML seems a better media for
this kind of stuff. See <http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/
detail?id=4415>.