Yes this is about Android development :)

Well I've been planning on going to IO for months but was waiting for
my business account to get enough cash in it to go.  Turned out I
waited too long and now there are no IO tickets left :(

Did anyone here buy one that they will no longer be using?  I'd really
like to go to the conference.  I'm thinking about flying and staying
there just to chat with people after hours.  Actually, I'm pretty sure
I'm going to do that.  Let me know if you'd like to meet up!