There's no documented way. You will find some folks have found
undocumented ways (for example, http://jimblackler.net/blog/?p=151 -
read the comments too).

In my own experimentation, I managed to make the Calendar app on the
device completely non-functional, so I became disillusioned with the
undocumented approach.

Richard