Hi,

I have the same problem with my app (aCar). I've got some complaints from
2.1 users (Eris) and a few from 1.6 (MyTouch 3G).

By the way, I've restricted my app NOT to run on "small screen" and it's
copy protected as well. I guess the copy protection flag is somehow guilty
here!

Any similar experiences around?

Regards,
Armond