Ok,

So the conclution is that it's not working the way I thought it
would :-)

I'm importing the vertex, colors and normals from a collada.xml and
it's build in a nice way with indices so I assumed they had OpenGL in
mind when they developed the format and therefore pursued with the
glDrawElement...

I'll go with the glDrawArrays which working really nice, but this
issue really annoyed me.

Thanks both Robert and Mario.

/Perty