Hi TreKing,

I've done it, all I needed was register a broadcast receiver in the
application.

    <receiver
      android:enabled="true"
      android:name=".reciever.IncomingCallReciever">
      <intent-filter>
        <action
          android:name="net.ubinow.metmagician.INCOMING_CALL" />
        <category
          android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
      </intent-filter>
    </receiver>

Then just start the activity I wanted in the IncomingCallReciever
class.

Thanks for your reply,

Henry.