Hi, thank you very much for your answer.
The problem I have is that I got an audio stream, say 5 seconds long.
I want the user to be able to change the volume and the playbackrate while
the sound is being played.
I'm able to modify those parameters before i call the play() method, but I
need to change them
while the stream is being played as well
What do you mean by "you can upsample/downsample your streams to get
the desired efect"?
Thanks again
Simone