"Maps" and Jason:

I asked about this a few days ago, and a few people have confirmed
that they have received their Droids via FedEx from Brightpoint, just
like the Nexus Ones.  (The address Greg said his came from is about 2
blocks from the address listed on Brightpoint's website.  I'm sure
it's one of their warehouses.  niko20 explicitly confirmed these
details as well.)

Greg, Tao, and niko20:

Thanks for the info.

Darshan