HI Mark Mruphy,

The current implementation of the Bluetooth Notification displays icon
on status bar for each failure condition. But i want like single icon
and number of such notifications.

single icon(number)

I used .number field, it is displaying number, but it is also
displaying the icon for each failure condition.

How this can be handled?

Thanks Regards
Gururaja B O