"As far as you know."

No, the Nexus One does NOT have that screen resolution. If that's all
you support, that's probably your problem right there.

Please read the SDK documentation on supporting different screen
resolutions and maintaining future compatibility. It's not just Nexus
One you'll have problems with.

I wouldn't even consider HVGA to be "normal" in this day and age, but
rather "minimal".