Arijasoft developed android online radio SDK

using this AOR SDK you can play shoutcast/icecast ( mp3/aac) radio streams
on android

for more details look in to
http://demos.arijasoft.com/Arija_Android_Dev/aorsdkrelease.php

<http://demos.arijasoft.com/Arija_Android_Dev/aorsdkrelease.php>Thanks

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 8:14 PM, Marco Nelissen <marc...@android.com> wrote:

> I meant: implement your own http server to run on the phone. This
> server would also be a shoutcast client, and connect to the remote
> shoutcast server. It would process the data, and then pass it to its
> own clients as if it were serving up regular mp3 files. Your
> MediaPlayer would then connect to localhost to get the mp3.
>
> But again, that seems like a lot of trouble when the majority of
> devices are already running Donut.
>

> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:58 AM, coolbanana <johanst...@gmx.de> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Marco,
> >
> > how kann i the datestream from Inputstream = connection.getInputStream
> > (), over one
> > local http server to MediaPlay at SetDataSource()? Is it that u mean.
> >
> > i had try it with SetDataSource(FileDiscriptor), aber the only way
> > that i found to set the FD with
> > Socket->ParcelFileDescriptor->FD does work never!
> >
> > can u tell me, how should it be,pleas?
> >
> > Thanks
> > C.B

Thank you,